Monday Made-It! Travel-theme Classroom MEGA Bundle

Happy Monday, friends!
This is my first official Monday of Summer Vacation!!!!!
WOOHOOOOOO

And what better way to celebrate than by linking up with Tara from "4th Grade Frolics" for her weekly "Monday Made It" linky party? :)
As many of you know (because I talk about it all the time), my classroom is travel-themed: adventure, travel, journey, etc. - you can check out pictures and take a tour by clicking HERE.
Thinking about switching up your classroom theme?
Interested in doing travel/adventure/journey, but don't know where to start? Don't want to spend a lot of time and/or money on a new theme?
I hear ya.
That's why I've created...
MEGA Bundle includes:
Travel Behavior Management Clip Chart
EDITABLE Travel-themed Name/Desk tags
Word Wall Alphabet Cards
Travel Themed Classroom Schedule Cards: Our Flight Itinerary
Travel Calendar Set
Travel Grouping Cards
Travel Numbered Labels/Tags
On the Road to Comprehension
Rules of the Road Classroom Rules Display
The Writing Journey Posters
Continent Table Group Labels

That's a total of 221 travel-themed pages!!!

And congratulations to the winner of a FREE MEGA Bundle:
Check your e-mail Jennifer! :)

If you're interested in purchasing this hassle-free, print-and-go, complete Classroom Theme Decor Kit, visit my TPT store.

Are you going to the TPT conference in Las Vegas?
I am and I'm soooooo excited!!! :)
I can't wait to hear from the motivating and knowledgeable speakers and to meet up with my dear blogging friends.
Many of the bloggers are bringing business cards, so I decided to do so as well. Here's the business card that I MADE this week:

Have you seen those stickable wall art sets?
Of course you have - they're all over stores these days :)
 Well I found one that I absolutely loved, but was wary about sticking it to the wall and incurring damage when I wanted to remove it. So, I decided to be a little creative. Who says they HAVE to go on a bare wall?
 I decided to stick them to a sheet of white poster board:
 And then I framed it in this large and super cheap frame from Ikea - like literally, it was $4.99
It is now hanging above my bed and fits perfectly in my leaf-decor room. When we want to remove it, it will be mess-free - plus we can display it again in our new place when we move...one week from tomorrow! 

3 comments

  1. Love your wall art! It's wonderful for fall!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought about changing my classroom theme and this might just be the winner. :) Thank you for posting!
    ~Amanda from His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Moving? Good luck and blessings! I'm waiting to see your new place and what you do with it. No wonder you went shopping at IKEA! Your business cards turned out very nicely. I must make new ones since my contact information has changed. Did you do your own or did you have them printed somewhere?

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top