Classroom Decor Ideas {Freebie Hop}

Howdy friends!
One of my favorite things about my classroom is setting it up and decorating it - as teachers we spend countless hours in our classrooms (and so do our students!) so we need to make it a clean, eye-catching place where learning can take place.

My classroom is travel-themed: adventure, travel, journey, etc. - you can check out pictures and take a tour by clicking HERE.
Thinking about switching up your classroom theme?
Interested in doing travel/adventure/journey, but don't know where to start? Don't want to spend a lot of time and/or money on a new theme?
I hear ya.
That's why I've created...
Here's a preview of what's included:
Travel Behavior Management Clip Chart
Travel Calendar Set
Travel Grouping Cards
Travel Numbered Labels/Tags
On the Road to Comprehension
Rules of the Road Classroom Rules Display
The Writing Journey Posters
Continent Table Group Labels

That's a total of 118 travel-themed pages!!!
 Each of the products are sold separately, but if you buy the bundle for only $8, you can save $5!

Want to WIN a FREE copy of the entire bundle?
Enter the Rafflecopter below for your chance:
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Speaking of classroom decor, I have the privilege of joining with a fabulous group of teacher bloggers for a fun "Summer Stock Up" Facebook hop!
The FREEBIE I've donated is a 10-page packet of signs to print and use in the classroom:

The hop starts TOMORROW! 
Make sure you're following me on Facebook to be alerted when the FREEBIES go live!

2 comments

  1. Themes I have used: Owls, Space, Stars.....I try to change each year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the travel theme and think I will change it this year. I am a distant cousin of Amelia Earhart which has always interested me. This will be a perfect start!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top