4-5-6 Educents MEGA Bundle!

As I enjoy my first few days of summer vacation, I'm sitting by the pool, relaxing, reading (and not on a 5th grade level!), and thinking back over the school year. I love to take the summers to reflect on what worked, what didn't, and what fun projects I can tackle over the break.

One fun thing we did on the last day was read this great book:
Here's the Amazon description: "A little girl and her family are getting ready to go on vacation . . . or at least they are trying to. In the effort to pack everything that will be needed, there's bound to be something overlooked, and what that is provides a funny ending to this meter-perfect "twist" on Clement Moore's classic."

We then discussed what we were going to do this summer on this cute template: 
"I Plan to Have a BALL This Summer"

Now that this past school year is all wrapped up, what does any normal teacher do? Start thinking about NEXT YEAR of course :)

Speaking of next year, I have teamed up with Educents with some instant downloads for you! It includes a full years worth of activities for your 4th, 5th, and 6th classroom!  So exciting because it's stuff for now, in a few months from now, and all the way through the end of the school year!  Check it out below!  
I've donated TWO products to this awesome bundle. The first I've donated is my Story Elements Interactive Notebook templates. If you're looking for a way to make your study of different Story Elements more engaging and interactive, then this no-prep, print-and-go packet is the just-right thing to supplement your unit!
Here's a closer look at what's included in my packet: 
Check out what some buyers have said about it:

And the second is my Writing Center MEGA Bundle:
These are some of my students' favorite things we do all year. Literally.
And they are so simple to implement - just print, hand out, and watch your students' imaginations soar and writing stamina improve.
It's normally $7 (literally $1 per center), but buy it in the Educents bundle and save big time! 

 For a limited time the entire bundle is $15.99 from Educents which is about 79% off - if purchased separately would be $74!  21 instant downloads with 38 different products sold separately! And almost 600 pages of materials you can use all year... it's hard to go wrong!
You can also take peek at some of the other products included in the bundle at any of the links below!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.