Teacher Appreciation Blog Hop

Happy Monday, friends!
In case you haven't heard, these next couple of weeks are Teacher Appreciation Week around the country. As a thank-you to all of the hard-working teachers out there, some blogging friends and I have put together a fun blog hop to reward you!
Displaying Banner 2 copy.png
A BIG THANKS to the lovely and talented Amy from "Teaching in Blue Jeans" for putting this blog hop together :)
Displaying blog button.jpg

Here's how it works: hop from blog to blog, finding new fabulous blogs to follow, grabbing freebies, and entering for your chance to win some pretty sweet mega prize packages!

While you're here, please FOLLOW my on BlogLovin:

and become a Follower on my TPT store:
n/a

As a thank-you for "hopping" by, here's your freebie!
Spring-themed Reading Graphic Organizer FREEBIE!

If you download it, please leave feedback :)

You can enter the Rafflecopter below to win the entire packet of Spring-themed Reading Graphic Organizers for ANY Book - plus a TON of other awesome prizes :)

PLUS to make this extra special, I'd love to GIVE AWAY a FREE product!
Here's the deal:
1. Visit my TPT store
2. Find an item you'd like to try
3. Come back to this blog post and leave a comment with the item you'd like. Don't forget to also leave your e-mail address so I know where to send it!
4. I will use a Random Number Generator to select a winner on Monday night!


Continue on The Best for the Best Teacher Appreciation Blog Hop by clicking the picture below.


But before you go, take a moment to enter this Rafflecopter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway

8 comments :

  1. I would love the Handwriting Practice Pack! psweeney@bentonvillek12.org :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the Mega Idiom Pack!
    gabby.fithian@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really struggle with finding spelling activities to keep my students' interest, so I would absolutely LOVE your Spelling MEGA Activity Pack!
    adecker@lasalle.pvt.k12.ia.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love your States and Capitals Mega Packet! :o)
    tarawitte413@gmail.com
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had the Walking Through Word Problems pack on my wishlist for a little while--would love to use it in my classroom.
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Walking-Through-Word-Problems-Step-by-Step-Strategies-1122217
    erocks720@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love your Homophone Mega Packet. Thanks so much!!
    phillips_v@nrschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to win your new Number the Stars Novel Study Packet! Thanks for the giveaway :)
    amynick25@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love your "A Pair of Pears" Homophones pack. I have a lot students who would benefit from some extra practice. kjanebarnum@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.