Fuel Your Faith: Do You Have a God-Lens?

Happy Friday, friends!
I am in the final countdown at school - only 10 days left with my kiddos!

Here's something that FUELED my FAITH this week:
Sometimes, our attitude, our thought life, our joy level (or lack-thereof), etc. are due to our PERSPECTIVE. Do you look at life - the ups and downs - with a worldly perspective that focuses on temporary pleasures and carries out an "end justifies the means" philosophy? Or do you focus on your Creator, the One who loves you immeasurably, and has a purpose-filled plan for your life?
I believe in Jesus Christ like I believe in the sun; not because I can see it, but because I can see everything else. -c.s. lewis
Now it's your turn!
Grab this template or type your own blog post:



1 comment

  1. I am so glad that we could come back to this link-up. I've missed it! :) I loved, loved, loved Maleficent. It was the best movie I have seen in a long time. I highly, highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top