Mathematical Monday: Springtime Subtraction Scoot!

This weekend confirmed it...
Free chalkboard prints...Spring is in the air!
and I am oh-so-ready! :)

This weekend the weather was gorgeous and my hubby and I took full advantage of it, heading outside to read, go for walks, and enjoy a mountain drive up to a Tulip Festival!

Speaking of spring, today I'm linking up with Jess from I {Heart} Recess for her M is for Mathematical Monday linky:
I have created a new product, with my friends who teach the younger kiddos in mind:
This spring-themed festive SCOOT game is a fun activity that gets your students up and moving while reviewing the important skill of simple subtraction (0-20). The cards are differentiated, including both horizontal and vertical problems, as well as four cards with subtraction word problems on them.

These could be done as a whole class game of SCOOT, a partner game, or individual work during math centers. Perfect for pre- and post-assessment or some much-needed practice with simple subtraction.

Here's what's included:
Click HERE to check it out my TPT store.
*If you teach the bigger kids, I have a double-digit subtraction version in the works :)

I would love to give away TWO FREE COPIES of this packet.
If you have students who need some reinforcement with their basic subtraction skills, leave your e-mail address and your favorite thing about spring! I will choose a winner tomorrow night at 8pm PST. 

2 comments :

  1. My favorite thing about Spring is the beautiful weather it brings....right before the humidity of summer hits! lovetoteach2691@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how long the sun stays up! The longer days and cool evenings make for a great end to any long day :)

    jam082381@yahoo.com

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.