Fuel Your Faith: What is sin?

I'll admit it...
Friday For more fun stuff, go to www.motherearthproducts.com.
This is totally how I felt when I woke up this morning :)
I had a good week with my kiddos, but this little teacher is ready for the weekend!!!

Before the blessed weekend arrives, however, it's time for
"Fuel Your Faith" Fridays!
I wanted to share an awesome quote that I heard a couple of weeks ago. It's been on my heart ever-since and I hope that it challenges and encourages you:

We often just categorize sin as "doing something bad" - but oftentimes it has so much more to do with our hearts and minds than just with our actions. This quote by John Piper is an important truth that we can use to analyze and reflect on our own hearts - and one that I need to share with our families, friends, and students.

 Now it's YOUR turn!
(if you'd like to use this template, right click on the picture and copy it. Then paste it into PowerPoint and insert text boxes to add your own details. When you're done, select all, then right click and save as a picture. Then you'll be all set to insert it into your blog post!)



3 comments :

  1. I absolutely LOVE that quote - amazing, and something to seriously reflect on. Thank you for sharing! I once heard someone say that sin is not just doing what is wrong, but also the ABSENCE of doing what is right :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edit... not just doing what's NOT wrong... whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this linky Jessica! I love it! Thanks for letting me participate.

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.