Trade and Grade Blog Hop: Order Up!

Howdy friends!
This past month I had the privilege of participating in a 
I was paired up with the lovely and talented Amanda from
"The Primary Gal"
Not only is she a hard-working special education resource teacher and a mom to two adorable girls, she is also the super-organized blogger who organized this Trade and Grade! :)

When I found out I was paired with her, I had such fun perusing her TPT store for a goodie to try.

As I blogged about HERE, we have been working on Order of Operations in math, so when I saw Amanda's "Can I Take Your Order?" packet, I knew it was the one I wanted to try!
Can I Take Your Order? {An Order of Operations Unit}
This action-packed, common-core-aligned, 40-page packet is chocked full of fun and differentiated activities! Included are 4 hassle-free, print-and-go centers that will enrich any study of Order of Operations.

Here's a look at what's included in the packet:
1. Make an Equation that...
Students are given nine numbers and must make an equation that equals the given number. 
 2. Stick Equations

Students are given nine sticks, which when put in order, complete the puzzle correctly. Students begin with the "Start" stick, solve the equation, and find the correct answer on another stick. They repeat this process until they reach the end. 

For fun, I told my kiddos they were french fries! :)
 3. Compute & Scoot

Students can use QR Codes as a self checking method to play scoot or complete independently.

4. Roll and Equation
Students are provided with a Roll and Equation mat as well as four dice. They use the die to find numbers to plug into the equations and solve. 
As a fun perk, Amanda is giving away this center as a FREEBIE!
Click here to try it:
In addition to the four centers, you also get a summative unit review to see how much the kiddos understood and retained:

Click HERE to check out this AMAZING totally-worth-the-$ packet :)

I want to extend a huge thank-you to Amanda for swapping products with me!
You can check out Amanda's review of my Story Elements (and snag your FREEBIE!) by clicking HERE.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Check out the other awesome products that we traded and graded!

4 comments

  1. For some reason, I can't seem to get the link to the freebie to open up. Is there another way for me to access it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...that's very odd ?!? Try it again - the links just worked when I tested them.

      Delete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top