Fuel Your Faith: God LONGS For You

Happy Sunday, friends!
Well I am a couple days late for my weekly "Fuel Your Faith," but this week was a hectic one. Better late than never, right? :)
Today's Fuel for Thought comes from the book of Isaiah:
I love exclamation points - and insert them in daily conversation quite often! :) So when a Bible verse has them, I feel like God is speaking directly into my heart, pointing out something that is important and noteworthy. We are promised blessing if we wait upon the Lord and align our desires up with His.

Now it's your turn!

Also, on a separate note, I am linking up with my buddies, Diedre from "A Burst of First" and Molly from "Lucky to be in First" for their Sunday Funday linky party:


My hubby and I just ran out to buy Catching Fire and are now settling in for a Hunger Games marathon!
In honor of this awesome series, I will be giving away a FREE copy of my Hunger Games Novel Study Packet:

I'd love to GIVE AWAY a free packet - so let's play 

*PIN IT TO WIN  IT!*
Here's what you do: pin one of the pictures from this blog post on Pinterest. Then click the "See it now" button and copy the URL of your pin. Paste the URL in a comment on this post - and don't forget to leave your e-mail address! I'll pick a winner tomorrow night at 8pm PST!

3 comments :

  1. Love your Fuel the Faith! I also love to use exclamation points. 4chocolattes@att.net Pinned at http://www.pinterest.com/pin/181410691214471190/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica- I love The Hunger Games! I would totally teach this if I taught the upper grades (which I will never do). I can't wait for the next movies. Thank you so much for linking up!
    Deirdre
    A Burst of First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you posted a Fuel Your Faith! I missed it, and I can't wait to get home tonight so that I can add to the linky. I've had a Bible verse floating through my mind all week. Also, my grand niece and I watched Catching Fire on demand this weekend... LOVED it! I haven't read the series yet although my girls at school are begging me to. I think I'm going to wait until after the Mocking Jay movie.

    Have a great week!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.