CURRENTLY March Comes In Like a LION and Goes Out Like a LAMB!

Welcome March!
Month of March Holidays
The weeks are flying by and I am so ready for Spring! 
I figure if it's not going to snow, it might as well be
sunny t-shirt weather! 
Who's with me? :)

Here's what I'm CURRENTLY up to!
Listening: 
Apartment life.
Noisy neighbors.
I want a house.
Enough said.

Loving: 
Who doesn't love a good sale?
I know I had a great time browsing and emptying out my wishlist.
Here are a couple of the cute clip art packs I bought:
Revolutionary Americans Clip Art BundlePlanets / Sun Clipart Graphics 300dpi Color Black and Whit
Biomes {Graphics for Commercial Use}Technology Set 1 {Graphics for Commercial Use}
The product possibilities are endless - I cant wait to start creating!
I'm linking up these great finds with Rachel from BlogHoppin'
Thinking:
Ok, so I've decided to join the bandwagon and
give Divergent a try! 
I'm almost halfway - so far, so good! :)
Wanting:
My classroom library is overflowing. I bought two new bookshelves at the beginning of the year, but I still have books stacked on top of books and filling crates in my library.
Time to buy another one! Oh well - having too many books is never a problem :)

Needing: 
A weekend away!
With my earnings from the TPT sale this week, my hubby and I have decided to book a weekend giveaway to Leavenworth, a Bavarian village in the northern Cascade mountains.
leavenworth
Leavenworth cute reminded me of Austria just not so far to go
We're even going to splurge and go snowmobiling! :)

?????
The ANSWER is "sunscreen and purple eyeshadow."
Can you guess the QUESTION?!?
EVERYONE who guesses it correctly will receive a FREE copy of my newest product:
Hop on over to Farley's site to link up what you're CURRENTLY doing!

11 comments :

  1. Happy March! I LOVE the Clipart you bought--so much fun! Your weekend getaway sounds fabulous and that location looks adorable!! I peeked at your "about me"--my hubs is a Jonathan too--but he goes by Jon and is hardcore about letting people know there is no "h".

    Sunscreen and purple eyeshadow....hmmm this is tough. Q: What do I never leave the house without? Just a guess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SassySub - Thanks for stopping by my blog!
      I *may* have a slight clip art addiction :)
      My hubby goes by Jon too - NO H! Haha I feel like we're kindred spirits already :)

      I'm sorry to say, but your guess is not correct!

      Delete
  2. :) My guess is: What are the must-haves for your face?
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica, I just found you on Currently. I am a Washington blogger also. I teach in the Edmonds School District just north of Seattle. I haven't been to Leavenworth in awhile, but it is a great getaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! Thanks for stopping by - I'm so glad that you found me! :)
      What a small world - I teach in Bothell!
      I am really looking forward to Leavenworth. My husband and I moved to the West Coast last summer and have heard excellent things about the cute German village. I think my hubby is just excited because we had to buy tire chains... :)

      Delete
  4. WOW! That village looks like the perfect place for a getaway! What a nice treat. My guess is: What things are on my shopping list?
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous of your weekend getaway. I could definitely use one myself.

    My guess is also: What you need to apply every day.

    :)

    Pam
    Diary of a Second Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Divergent! I also liked the 2nd book but wasn't so impressed with the third! Can't wait to hear what you think!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are they must haves for your purse? I bought two of the same clipart sets! Great minds think alike! I hope you enjoy your getaway Jessica!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica,
    I love divergent!! I cannot wait for the movie to be get out. My guess to your ??? are things you need to buy. I was wondering if you could please check out my new teacher exchange website LIFTPackages.blogspot.com. It is a teacher exchange program in which you meet teachers and send care packages to each other. Please feel free to check out the website, sign up and pass our name along to friends!

    Thanks
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. My guess is things you would take if you were stranded on a desert island

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.