Story Elements Interactive Notebook

Happy Thursday, everyone!
Thanks to all of the bloggers who left comments on my last post about Sports-themed Figurative Language.
The winner of my "Sports-themed Idiom Packet" is...
Congratulations to...
Check your e-mail, Kim! :)

Now, on to today's business:
I'm linking up with my buddy, Erin, from "I'm Lovin' Lit" for her monthly linky party:
The linky provides teacher with an opportunity to show how we use Interactive Notebooks in the classroom.

My latest Interactive Notebook project is hot off the press!
Here is a comprehensive list of what is included in the packet: 
 And here are some examples from the packet:

It was fun to create, engaging to use in the classroom, and it is on sale now!

In other good news, tomorrow is the last day of our
Favorite Things Giveaway!
Enter NOW for your chance to WIN! :) 

4 comments

  1. This looks great, Jessica! Thanks for linking up!
    :) Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These look great! I don't teach ELA but I'm going to pass your work along to my teammate who does!!
    -Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! You put a lot of hard work, as always, into this and it shows!! It looks awesome!!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am SO excited! I can't wait to get the fun email with your exciting product attached! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top