Names of God Alphabet Cards

Happy Tuesday, friends!
Well, I hate to rub it in, but..
I'M ON WINTER BREAK!!!!
And what makes it even more special, my mom flew in from New York to spend the week with me! We have been busy shopping, eating, baking, crafting, and she's even helped me with a couple of TPT products :)
Now these aren't exactly new things that I've TRIED for the first time, so I won't be linking them up with Holly this week :) 
What I do want to share about, on the other hand, is a new product I've created for my classroom...
It's a set of Alphabet Cards, each one featuring
a different name of God:
Each card has a name of God
with a Bible reference to support it:

The packet includes 26 cards 
(one for each letter of the alphabet)
in both Color and B&W. 
 
In my classroom, I have printed out the color cards and will display them above my white board as a reference. 
I also printed the black and white cards (on bright green paper!) and will use them at a Bible center.
If you would like to use these cards with your classroom, your Sunday School group, or even your own students, you can grab them HERE!

Hop on over to Fourth Grade Flipper to share what you've
TRIED this week :)

4 comments

  1. Oh I love these and they go perfectly with our Bible unit for Names of God. There is not much out there for Christian schools so thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Jessica! I love being able to incorporate faith items within curricular items and this does the job beautifully. I think I was the first to download these cards yesterday right after you uploaded them to TpT! I won't put them up this year but I already have plans for next year. THANK YOU sooooo much for your generosity in sharing them. Enjoy your winter break and your mom's visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Angela said. These are so cute and creative! If I taught in a Christian school I would put these up first thing. Since I don't, I may put them up in my house instead. :-)

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your generosity, Jessica! These are great and I am tucking them away for Sunday School. :) Thanks for linking up!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top