Fuel Your Faith Fridays

Happy Friday, everyone! 
I'm so excited because today I am launching a new linky party called 
"Fuel Your Faith"
Each Friday I will share something that I have read, heard, or pondered that has challenged or encouraged my faith that week. As today is Valentine's Day, I thought it would be fitting to share a verse on LOVE.
Here's my FUELING for this week:
I found this image on Pinterest and loved the simple message and artistic design: 
Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil, hold fast to what is good. ~ Romans 12:9
I think I'm going to frame this!

 I would love for you to join me and link up! It doesn't need to be a lengthy sermon - just a small tidbit that can encourage and build us up as teachers, wives, mothers, and Christians.
Here's a graphic if you'd like to use it:
You can use it (right click to copy, paste it in PowerPoint, add your own text, and then select everything, right click to "Save as Picture) or you can just type your own post and link up! 
I hope you will prayerfully consider joining me each week as we seek to Fuel Our Faith! :)
Teaching (and life in general!) can be hectic and this can be a good time to reflect on what really matters and dig deep into God's word.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.