Fuel Your Faith and Five for Friday

Happy Friday, friends!
This is a bittersweet day for me: while I love a good Friday,
this is also my last day of Winter Break, which has been wonderfully refreshing!
Speaking of feeling refreshment, here's this week's
"Fuel Your Faith":



Here's a re-cap of what else I've been up to this week:
Olympics
Like most of the world, I've been thoroughly enjoying the winter Olympics! We watch more TV during the Olympics than anytime else - I love me some figure skating! :)
Olympics. This will be our house very soon. Forget the super bowl, come on Sochi!
Meryl Davis and Charlie White...Ice Dancing Pair Gold!!  Making History In Sochi As The 1st American Pair To Score The Top Honor!!  (Gotta Love Their Best Friend Moms, Too!!)!!

Shopping
My Mom flew in from New York to spend the week with me and we have had such a phenomenal time! We have done our fair share of shopping this week - my closet is very full with new treasures!
Here are some of my favorite spots we went to:
Working in the Classroom
This week I also put my mom to work for a morning in the classroom :) She helped me set up a new bookshelf (my history and historical fiction now have a new home!) and put up my new Names of God alphabet cards above my whiteboard:

Check out the alphabet HERE :)

New Products:
I took advantage of these days off to cross off some things on my ever-growing TPT to-do list! Click on the pictures below to read about my newest MATH products:
And if you're planning ahead for St. Patrick's Day, here's a grammar FREEBIE for you!

If you download it, please leave feedback! :)

(Visit TBA for more FREEBIES!)


Giveaway!
My cute buddy, Molly, from "Lucky to be in First" is hosting a giveaway to celebrate her first blogiversary!

I've donated a winners choice from my TPT store plus there are dozens of all other products to win - hop on over and enter NOW! :)


1 comment :

  1. What a great week you had Jessica! And, how awesome to spend the week with your mom! Enjoy your weekend!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.