Mathematical Monday: Frosty's Fractions

Hellllooooooo friends!
I pray you all had a fabulous Christmas week!
I sure did - we spent a wonderful week in New York, surrounded by family and friends. 
 
 Ready for a day of adventure in New York City:
 Enjoying a delicious dinner and indulgent dessert at Max Brenner, the chocolate restaurant!
Infused with the Christmas spirit at the tree at Rockefeller Center!
I'm enjoying my week off at home with movie marathons, recipe experiments, and crafty afternoons. I am also getting back in the swing of things in terms of blogging.

I am linking up with my bud, Jess, from "I Heart Recess" for her Mathematical Monday linky:
5th grade made consists of fractions, fractions, and fractions!
To practice fractions in a fun and festive way, I have created a packet that can be used to review equivalent fractions:
*I know it's rather Christmas-y, but I figure snowmen can be used throughout January! :)
It's a memory-type concentration game where the cards are shuffled, placed face-down, and players flip them over one at a time, trying to find a match.
Here's a preview of the entire packet:
To celebrate this Christmas season, I would love to GIVE AWAY two free copies! 

11 comments

  1. My 5 year old made handmade ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching my daughter open her presents and spending time with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! LOVE your product! We are starting fractions at the end of January.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best present that I received was my two cats getting along for the day for the FIRST time! We had peace on earth (in the house). LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite gift was getting to spend time with my family. I only get to see them twice a year, so I make sure to make every second count. I'm fortunate to have the time off at Thanksgiving and Christmas to spend with them. :)
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing the expressions on my grandaughters' faces as they realized they had each received their own laptop! Priceless!
    chief9937@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son just joined the navy and has been at Officer Candidate School since the middle of September....no phone calls, texts, e-mails, etc. allowed. The best gift has been having him home for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite Christmas gift was being with my adult children!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite Christmas gift this year was spending time with my family and my new laptop!!

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top