It's CURRENTLY December! Freebie Included :)

Happy December, friends!
Month of December Christmas
As we welcome December, I can't help but think of these song lyrics:

"Dancing bears, painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December"

The first person to tell me what this song is from will earn a FREE product from my TPT store :)

Speaking of December, here's what I'm currently up to...
Listening: 
I love me some Bing Crosby, especially at Christmas-time! I have his Christmas songs playing pretty much non-stop for the entire month of December.
Loving:
Yesterday the hubby and I spent the day decorating our cozy apartment for Christmas. It looks so festive in here! :)
Thinking:
I have a long list of presents to buy and I'm ready to get cracking! Do you do most of your shopping in stores or online?
Wanting:
This Christmas I am hoping for a new pea coat! This is the one I have my eye on:
Needing:
Have you tried these?
Well, if you have then you know how addicting they are.
If you haven't, get out while you still can :)
Christmas tradition:
Every year, my hubby and I get in our pajamas, do drive-through and get some hot chocolate, and then spend an evening driving around looking at Christmas lights. It is one of the most special nights of the year!

Speaking of Christmas, I've got a couple of new products for you:
First of all, this packet of Festive, Fun, and Engaging Comprehension Graphic Organizers can be used with ANY book! :)

Click HERE to snag this packet for only $2!

And last, but not least, here's a FREEBIE for you...
 
Click HERE to grab your FREE copy of Santa's Syllable Sort
If you download it, please leave feedback :)
Happy December, friends!

7 comments

  1. Wow, thanks for the freebie! I found you through Farley's Currently link up. Isn't Bing the best! I'm totally jealous you're done decorating. I wish I was done, I've barely started!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Bing's Christmas carols! Your Christmas tradition sounds like a lot of fun. We love to look at the lights too! Your graphic organizers look great...putting them on my wishlist! :-)

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. The song is from the movie Anastia! I love that movie! I also love your tradition...Kate and I would do that in Jacksonville!

    Rosie
    Rosie's Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love the movie Anastasia. I am so fascinated by that family and their story. I love the pea coat that you want. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once upon a December from Anastasia

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top