Good-bye 2013...Welcome 2014!

Happy New Year!!
2014 is just around the corner!
Are you ready?!?
I'm linking up with "A Peach for the Teach" 
A Peach for the Teach: Behavior Supports & Multi-Age
for her fun 2014 Resolution linky party:

And if you're looking for something FUN and ENGAGING to get you through the first couple of days back to school, I've got just the packet for you!
"Ringing in the New Year" is a 19-page packet includes activities across the subject areas: from reading to math to writing to spelling to poetry! This packet has it all :) It even includes a quick and easy bulletin board idea!!!
Click HERE to check it out - and snag it for only $3!

3 comments :

  1. It's about time you actually became a citizen. I can't keep your illegal alien status a secret forever. jk. Hehe.

    So exciting that you are speaking at the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you weren't a US citizen...too funny. What a neat process to tell your students about when you do it!

    What topic are you speaking on in March? How exciting!

    Hunter's Teaching Tales
    Find me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jessica! Wow, what a big, fun goal of becoming a US citizen! Can't wait to officially welcome you to the states! I enjoyed reading your resolutions! Thanks for linking up! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.