TPT Cyber Sale: Favorite Feedback and Fabulous Finds

I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
We had a wonderful week, filled with Thanksgiving activities, parent-teacher conferences, and lots of delicious food! :)
Now I'm sitting on the couch, catching up on some blog reading, watching Criminal Minds (anyone else out there a fan?), and waiting for my hubby to come home! 

Speaking of our four-day weekend, I have a question for you:
Are you a Black Friday shopper?
As much as I love love LOVE Christmas shopping, I am not one to brave the crowds at 4am :)
Online websites also have their special deals... and TPT is jumping on the bandwagon! The Cyber Monday and Tuesday Sale is right around the corner! Get your wish list filled and ready to shop (from the comfort of your own home) on December 2nd and 3rd! I am offering 20% off all of my products and TpT will give you another 10% if you use the checkout code CYBER. This makes for a total of 28%. 
Remember if you leave feedback you earn FREE MONEY to spend on TpT! Can't beat that!
Speaking of feedback, here are some excellent feedback comments that was left on my top two wishlisted items:
Click here to snag my Frindle Packet
Click here to snag my Similes and Metaphors Task Cards

I am planning to do some serious damage to my Wish List as well :) Here are a couple items that I've got my eye on...
So what are you waiting for? Go and fill your wish list! :)

1 comment

  1. Oh my goodness! How sweet! One of my products, Wise Men Scoot, is on your wishlist! You made my day, Jessica! Enjoy your time off from school, you deserve it; you work so hard! I don't know how you do it! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top