Thankful Thread


Happy Tuesday, friends!
Phew! What a week :)
After 5 days of Parent-Teacher conferences, this is one pooped little teacher! The conferences went really well - it was such a sweet time to connect with partners, celebrate successes, and share concerns. I am so thankful for such supportive and encouragement parents.
Speaking of being thankful, I am joining Molly from "Lucky to Be in First" to share different things I'm thankful for:
Link up with Molly to share in the Thanksgiving fun!

And, as a thank-you to YOU, my lovely faithful blog followers, I have a FREEBIE that you can use to let your students know how thankful you are for them:
The packet also comes with B&W options - so print on colorful paper and save on ink! :)
If you download, please leave feedback!

2 comments :

  1. What a cute little blog you have! Thanks for sharing your thankful list and thank you for those adorable little gift cards. I just downloaded them!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is awesome, Jessica! I hope you have a restful week after all those exhausting conferences! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.