Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, friends!
I am headed off for a fun night at our church's Trunk N Treat,
but before I do I wanted to share a fun sale h
appening in the TPT world...

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jessica-Lawler
My ENTIRE store is 20% off!
And here's my costume for the night...
A pig in a blanket! :)
Sitting with me is the wonderful Becky
from
"Compassionate Teacher"
 
I hope you have a wonderful evening, filled with massive amounts of candy consumption and collecting some goodies on TPT!

1 comment :

  1. Yay! That costume was so much fun! I still love my comfy pink pants. :-)

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.