Back-to-School Blogger Package Exchange

A couple of weeks ago, I signed up for a fun
Back-to-School Blogger Exchange!
I was so excited to get the e-mail with my partner's name: 
Lattes & Laughter 
How cute is that name? 
Love it!
I stalked her visited her blog and hit the shops! :)
I mailed off my package and excitedly waited
for my goodie bag to arrive.
Yesterday my waiting paid off!
I ripped open the envelope and found...
Julia included a sweet note with a Starbucks giftcard - score! - as well as one of those awesome Mason Jar Mugs! The mug was filled with treasures: cute vibrant markers, purple post-it notes, and glue sticks (which I am constantly losing!)...just in time for Back to School!

Thanks Julia - this brightened my day and will definitely help me start out the school year strong!
And a big thanks to the fabulous bloggers at "Covered in Glitter and Glue" and "Adventures of Ms. Smith" for organizing this fun blogger exchange. 

If you participated in the goodie exchange, head on over and link up pictures of your package!

2 comments :

  1. What great goodies! I love that mug AND I always love Starbucks! =)

    Thanks so much for participating and linking up!
    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! I am so glad that you got your package and you like it. :) It was so fun shopping for you. I kept looking for travel-themed stuff..your right, its tough to find stuff! Thank you so much for my package! I just linked up to show off the goods.

    Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.