Monday Made-It...to Seattle!

Happy Monday everyone!
I'm doing my Monday Made-It a little differently today,
but I'm hoping Tara will forgive me :)

First of all...
~We MADE-IT...to Seattle!~
We landed, safe and sound, after a lovely 6-hour flight :)
Our grand adventure is beginning!
I promise that next week will have lots more crafty creations and TpT products to highlight - my production level has been exceedingly low due to the chaos of packing and moving.

Secondly, I also have another exciting announcement...
~I've MADE-IT through my first blogging year!~
I have reached some exciting blogging milestones
and it's time to celebrate!
This week is my one-year BLOGIVERSARY! 
(Click HERE to check out my first post!
Haha - it seems so long ago!)
I have passed 250 followers on BlogLovin
I have reached 150 followers on Facebook
Thanks everyone! Your amazing support, kind words, and cute e-mails have helped me get through this exciting (and stressful!) time! I am so thankful for my blogging buddies :)

I am planning to do a EVERYONE WINS Giveaway...
the type where everyone who comments on the day WINS BIG! 
Would you like to help?!?




5 comments

  1. Wow! Good luck in Seattle! Sounds like a big adventure! I was going to move to Illinois from NH this summer but it fell through. Best wishes to you guys!

    Bex
    Reading and Writing Redhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary! I love Seattle! I love the weather there. I'm a big fan of rain. Glad you guys made it.

    ((HUGS))
    Tiffany

    One Fab Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I too late? Sorry, I just saw this post!

    Happy for you for the move, that is a HUGE move!!!

    and Happy Blogiversary!!!

    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Wishes and God Bless on your big move...from NJ to Washington, THAT is a major move! What an adventure!! :) Many congratulations on your blog anniversary...awesome accomplishment, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! What a BIG move!! I know you will be AWESOME!!

    mrsgroomsroom145@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top