Let's Get Acquainted: Tic Tac Toe

This week's theme is "tic tac toe." The idea is to post about three of these categories but they have to make Tic Tac Toe.  For example, you can choose to write about 3 topics that go vertical, or 3 topics that go horizontal, or three topics that go diagonal:
I'm going to make tic-tac-toe by going diagonally down from top left to bottom right
1. College Memories

I went to Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia and it was an AMAZING experience! I loved every minute of it: I grew in my love for the Lord, made incredible life-long friends, worked hard, and traveled to three countries during my years there.
My favorite memory was from my sophomore year. I was on leadership in my dorm and decided to plan a girly dress-up night...for no other reason than to dress up :)
We spent the afternoon running around, throwing fancy dresses around our dorm rooms, and bonding as we did each other's hair and make-up. Then we went out to dinner and chatted the night away!
Here are a bunch of the girls from my dorm who came:
Goofy pose:
My best friend and roommate, Candace. and I:

2. Favorite School Memory
Growing up, I loved school. I pretty much always knew I wanted to be a teacher and thoroughly enjoyed each subject, specials class, teacher, and friendships I had. It was hard to pick one favorite memory, but one that sticks out to me is from Middle School (aka the "Dark Years", according to most of society). I was on Oral Interpretation, a competitive speech and theater team that traveled on the weekends to different theater competitions. I absolutely LOVED it! 
Stage Lights on a Track
Another aspect of the team was that we got to host the morning announcements that was broadcast around our middle school each morning. It was called "Wake up, Frankford!" and we would share daily news and highlights to the student body each morning. I loved acting on the show, planning the behind the scenes aspects, and writing the scripts.
Movie Directors Chair and Camera
3. Hobbies
When I'm not teaching or thinking about teaching or planning what I'm going to teach or creating teaching products on TpT :), I love to:
*Spend time with my family and friends
*Read - I'm an avid reader and book collector :)
*Cooking/Baking*I absolutely LOVE anything crafty: scrapbooking, card-making, designing, decorating, etc. This is my new favorite toy:
And...I got it for only $35! Deal of the Century!
And I was just *given* a beautiful sewing machine - I can't wait to explore and play with it!
*Hiking
*Traveling
*Pin things on Pinterest :)



Make sure to link up with Flying into First Grade to join the fun! 

Three things before I go:
1. I am throwing a "Pin it to Win it!" Giveaway
Check it out HERE!
2. This week's Tricks of the Trade topic will be...
How do you keep your desk organized?
What do you use to organize supplies? Papers?
Or have you traded in your teacher desk for something else?
Link up your Tricks of the Trade on Thursday!
3. My TpT store is running a 20% off sale!
 
Check out these other awesome stores that are celebrating with 20% off!

1 comment :

  1. Liberty is a great school. I had a lot of friends that went there. :) The class that just graduated from the school that I teach at has six out of the 46 graduates going to Liberty in the fall.

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.