Pinspiration Wednesday: Writing Ideas!

*I finish school one week from today!*
These last couple of days are so fun...and oh-so-crazy too! I have finished all of my grades, report cards are ready to print, and now I can focus on some end-of-the-year fun with my kiddos!

I love Wednesdays because I look forward to sharing
some of my greatest Pinspiration for the week...

The Vintage Apple
Jivey's "Workshop Wednesday" this month is all about
Piinterest finds :)
I'm going to share some of my favorite WRITING pins:

I *LOVE* this idea for peer-editing:
"TAG! You're It!" Freebie!

Very important to differentiate between
the different types of writing:
Understanding writing prompts anchor chart

This is one of my ideas - 
"Title Grab Bag"
it's been a favorite of my kiddos this year:
"Title Grab Bag" Imaginative Writing Activity
A GREAT checklist for budding writers:
A terrific post from 4th grade blog, Building Super Writers. Love this idea!
I'm definitely making this over the summer.

Rhyming dictionary, thesaurus, dictionaries, and creative ideas can be found here. Make sure you scroll down to WRITING WITH WRITERS at the bottom. It is the MOST exciting site for students who love to write!
This is an AWESOME website that has links to a
Rhyming dictionary, thesaurus, dictionaries,
and lots of other fun and creative ideas
I'm joining Tales from Outside the Classroom
for her fun new inky party, "Wednesday Website"
Hop on over to share a favorite website each Wednesday

Cute frame with the lyrics from our first dance
lyrics to your first dance. DIY...cute!
Verse of the Week chalkboard - so cute!
Verse of the Week Chalkboard
I'm going to make one with my hubby's graduate tassel:
This is an excellent idea!

This is on my to-make-ASAP list :)
Chicken, Rice, and Mozzarella Casserole
Delicious Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole with shredded chicken, rice, Parmesan cheese and veggies.
My mouth waters at the thought of
lettuce wraps from PF Changs.
I am going to attempt to make them at home :)
PF Changs Lettuce Wraps @Heather Collins

See you tomorrow for our next exciting episode of...
Tricks of the Trade Thursdays!

5 comments

  1. I love that writing checklist...a really good self check for the kids! I'll have to add it to the to-do list! Thanks for sharing!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the writer's checklist! Have you seen the one that works as goal setting for the kids? They put their clip on what they are going to work on improving and when you conference you focus on that!
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey
    Follow Me On Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might just use the chicken, rice, and mozzarella casserole tonight!
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top