Monday Linky Fun: Made-It, Must-Have, and Eating, Drinking, and Linking...oh my!

May was a very busy month for me -
I cannot believe how quickly it flew by :)
Here are some of the things that I MADE
during the month of May...
hosted by the fabulous Tara at "4th Grade Frolics"
My parents, hubby, and I went camping with some friends for Memorial Day weekend. We had a BLAST! Adventures included hiking, picnicking, roasting marshmallows, and playing games.
Oh yeah - and hubby and I tipping a canoe in the middle of a freezing cold lake. I kid you not.
Because we love camping so much, I decided to make this
fun little decoration for our living room:
It's a bunch of camping-themed words in the shape of a tree :)
I created it using Tagxedo - an AMAZING website I found through Pintrest. I'm going to share all about it on tomorrow's Tried-it Tuesday, so stay tuned :)

I'm also going to join my bud, Christy,
from Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road,
for her fun new linky party: "Eating, Drinking, and Linking...oh my!"
Here are a couple of things I've made and loved!
Dessert Quesadillas
This was dangerously delicious - all of my favorite things
wrapped up in one dish!
Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders
Uhhh-maze-ing.
Seriously good :)

Six Sisters' Stuff: Peanut Butter Nutella Swirl Cookies
I love ANYTHING these ladies come up with - seriously. 
If you don't follow their blog, do so. Now.
Speaking of baking, my Kitchenaid mixer is definitely my favorite wedding present I received (from my dear mother-in-law!).
It's a MUST-HAVE in my kitchen! :)
Link up with Sabra at Teaching with a Touch of Twang
 to share your home or classroom must-haves!

Here is a fun display the kids helped me make to 
review the reading genres we've covered this year:
My kids LOVE creative writing and I downloaded these
FREE picture prompts to get their creative juices flowing :)
New book baskets:
I have been adding books to my library at an alarming rate and have needed to add more baskets to hold the books and keep them more organized
I'm planning on over-hauling my classroom library this summer. You can read all about my organization system on June 13th, when it's our Tricks of the Trade Thursdays topic! 
Speaking of Tricks of the Trade Thursdays, this week's topic is...
Hope to see you Thursday!

I've been a busy bee and have posted several new
fun and engaging products on TpT,
just in time for the end of the year!
 
  
  

Well I'm off to dinner with teacher friends before our kiddos' Spring Concert.
11 days left! :)

5 comments

  1. Thank you for joining in with my linky friend! Those wraps look so good! I've never tried a recipe from Six Sisters that I didn't like. Looks like I have another to try!

    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy girl! I so badly want a Kitchen Aid Mixer!!! And those recipes are calling my name, I know what I'll be making this week :o)

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sabra
    Teaching with a Touch of Twang

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been very busy! It definitely looks like the fun kind of busy. I love your word tree. It is too cute!

    Foreman Teaches

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your "Buggy about Reading" display.... I'm borrowing that one fer shure! My kiddos will get a kick outta it! Thanks for sharing! I'm heading off to check out the Genre Glasses also. Puttin' it on my wishlist until I get enough to checkout! Love it!!!!!!!!!

    Angela
    The Teacher's Desk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tagxedo tree came out so cute. I do a end of the year camping theme in my classroom each year. I'll have to do a recreation then.

    Thanks for sharing

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top