Currently JULY!

Happy July! (Well...almost!)
July Dragonfly
Here's what I'm CURRENTLY up to...
Listening:
I am a HUGE Pride & Prejudice fan -
and I have been since I was born :)
It's always been a tradition for the women of my family
to watch the BBC version (6 hours!) each Christmas
I love the characters, the language, and the subtle romance.
I'm a sucker for anything Jane Austen!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Loving:
As we're packing up everything we own, it's the perfect opportunity to clean, organize, and PURGE! We've only been married and living in our apartment for 2 years, but it's amazing to see the amount of stuff we have accumulated. I have filled half a dozen boxes to take to GoodWill.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thinking:
CLICK HERE to read about the incredible circumstances surrounding my exciting and unexpected journey to Seattle, Washington in only 2 weeks!
I'll be changing my blogger status very soon!
Any other Washington bloggers out there?!?
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wanting:
It is sooo hot and a dip in the pool sounds so good!
Girl Wearing Sunglasses
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Needing:
Moving clear across the country is tricky.
And expensive.
And daunting.
Our big decisions have been made: moving truck called, cars shipped, and apartment leased.
Now all we need to do is pack.
and pack.
and pack some more.
Oh yeah - and then make sure it all fits in the truck!
Box
Pray for us next Sunday as we load it all up and send it off! :)
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tips or Tricks:
I had heard of bloggers and TpT sellers creating on PowerPoint, but I was skeptical about how it would work and if I would really find it that much easier than Microsoft Word.
Well, let me tell you...
PowerPoint is the most incredible creation tool!
4th Gr Flipper
has an awesome tutorial on creating worksheets
and products using PowerPoint

Looking for more TRICKS?
Check out my weekly linky, Tricks of the Trade Thursdays!
This week's topic will be...
How do you keep your desk organized?
What do you use to organize supplies? Papers?
Or have you traded in your teacher desk for something else?
Link up your Tricks of the Trade on Thursday!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What are you CURRENTLY doing?
Oh' boy fourth grade
Join the fun and link up with Farley!

4 comments :

  1. What a great tip about PowerPoint! Thanks for the link to the tutorial. Be safe on your big adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you as you sort through everything and prepare to move!

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer Powerpoint too. I love how the things snap into place and all the guide lines help center stuff!

    That is a pretty serious move you've got coming! Seattle seems like a really cool place to live. It's awesome that you've both found jobs too! Proof that there is power in prayer!

    -Nick
    Sweet Rhyme – Pure Reason

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Powerpoint to create pretty much everything now. It is so much easier to use than Word!

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.