TeacherTalkTuesday - Food for Thought

Just what I need...another social media option to consume me update :)

I have joined the Instagram world...and love it already!

I am joining up with this fabulous new linky party,
hosted by "What the Teacher Wants" and "Apples and ABCs":


Here's a picture from my classroom:

Every week I change out the quote and give the students some "food for thought."
These quotes usually have to do with character development, setting and achieving goals, and motivational sayings to get them (and me!) through the day. My students love reading and responding to the quotes in their journals. I have been really impressed by the level of depth I have seen in many of their entries.

You can follow me on Instagram by clicking here: JoyintheJourney89

Instagram

4 comments

  1. Thank you for linking up!!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Food for Thought! Such a great idea!

    Tara
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! I just created another instagram account for teaching and started following you, very excited!

    Sabra
    Teaching with a Touch of Twang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found you on the What the Teacher Wants linky and I'm your newest follower :)

    Amber
    @amberthomas7

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top