Pintrest, Wednesday Workshop, and Freebie...oh my!

I have a confession: 
I am a Pinterest addict.
I love it.
I pin way more ideas than I could ever implement.
Or create.
Or eat.
I am often afraid that I am developing 
carpel tunnel
from all this pinning.
But it's worth it.
Follow me on Pinterest:
Today I'm linking up with 
 for her "oh, how Pinteresting" linky party to share
some of my favorite recent pins:
Pinned Image
Organize word wall words!  Genius!
Organizing Word Wall cards
Math Manipulatives:
Jivey's theme for this week is Math Manipulatives:
Top 5 Math Manipulatives From Around Your House-The Unlikely Homeschool
24 storage labels for math manipulatives
15 Homemade Math Manipulatives
Got some other ideas for Math Manipulatives? 
Hop on over to "Ideas  by Jivey" to link up!
I am obsessed with this pin.
Seriously.
It is incredible.
It is my computer background.
Peel Better Soon - a Get Well card created using Joy'sLife.com That Tastes Punny stamp set, and Silhouette Cameo
Free   The mother load of printables!
21 KitchenAid mixer tips and tricks
Dessert Quesadillas
Dessert Quesadillas
Baked Spaghetti...IN Garlic Bread!
Baked Spaghetti


~Well that's my Pinspiration for the day!~
Follow me on Pinterest:

I'm also joining Molly from "Lucky to be in First" for her 
Here's a great quote one of my students brought to me for our

See you tomorrow for...
"Tricks of the Trade"


3 comments :

  1. Oh yes. Pinterest is an obsession over here too!

    Sarah
    <a href="http://misskinbk.blogspot.com>MissKinBK</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I'm a Pinterest junkie. Totally. :-P
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey
    Follow Me On Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! Pinterest! How did I miss the dessert quesadillas? Glad you shared the pin. 'Tis one of mine now also. LOL!

    Angela
    The Teacher's Desk 6

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.