Monday Made It: MAY!

Happy Monday, Everyone! 
Sad Monday - the most hated day of the week. Poor guy :)
As an exceedingly-annoying morning person, 
I usually welcome Mondays with enthusiasm and gusto! 

And this Monday is especially exciting because it's time for...
I'm linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics 
to share things I've made in the past month:
Springtime Seasonal Scrapbook Page:
Scrapbook Pages:
I am currently working on two scrapbook albums: 
one of our vacations and one of our NYC adventures
Here is a page highlighting our trip to Boston:
And here are two from our NYC album:
 
 Homemade Cards:
Recipe: Nutella Puppy Chow
YUM! Salted Peanut Nutella Puppy Chow by sallysbakingaddiction.com
I am obsessed with all things Nutella.
This was dan.ger.ous.
Literally.
I ate the entire bowl.
By myself.
Summarizing Poster
This poster was created from a FREE printable from 
I am using it to give my students 
TONS of practice summarizing stories.
7 Up Lifting
I LOVE this quote.
It's a nice daily reminder for my students (and myself!)
"Diary of a..." Book Study Packets
I *LOVE* Doreen Cronin's book - especially her "Diary" series
I have made packets to accompany each of these awesome books, as well as an author study on Doreen Cronin
 
Each packet includes:
*K-W-L Chart
*10 Facts I Learned Organizer
*Fact and Opinion Sort
~Answer Key
*Visualizing Activity
*Text Connections Organizer
*Journal Prompt
*Pros and Cons Organizer
...and much more!

You can purchase each of these separately for $2 each or you can buy my "Diary of a..." Mega Packet which includes all FOUR products for only $6.

Superhero Adjectives
My kiddos LOVED our Superhero Adjectives unit:
You can read more about the activities we did HERE.
The 20-page packet includes 5 center activities:
And for my faithful blog followers, 
here's a FREE sampler from the packet
Well I'm off to watch the 
Survivor finale!
I'm so pumped to see it!
Any other fans out there?

4 comments

  1. Jessica, I am a HUGE fan of Survivor!!! Watched it last night-I won't tell! I even ordered a buff about 10 years ago (I was probably the only dork who did!) Your scrapbooking pages look incredible!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man!! You reminded me that I totally took pics of my scrapbook pages from my retreat in March for Monday Made-It! Going to add to the post now:) Yours are amazing!!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean April! I don't even know what month it is! geesh...

      Delete
  3. Your superhero is too cute, but my takeaway is definitely the 7 up poster - it is just what my students and I need this time of year!

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Harris
    Mrs. Harris Teaches Science!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top