Fabulous Feedback

Don't you just LOVE a bargain?
I sure do!
This is my life motto :) 
Just kidding...
sort of.
Well this is the week for BARGAINS!

What's in your cart? 
Looking for some new FUN and ENGAGING products? 
Check out some of these winners:
Christina at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge is hosting today's linky! The idea is to showcase some great feedback I've received on TpT. Many sellers write "thanks" or "great resource" which lets me know that the appreciate the item, but what I love to see even more is when a buyer leaves feedback on what they used the product for and their students' reaction to it. That's when I feel that I'm achieving my purpose as a TpT seller - 
I am saving teachers time and engaging students to make learning FUN!
Remember that feedback equals free money to spend on TpT  Who doesn't love free money!?

Here are some meaningful comments I've received:
  


 

Check out these items and SO much more at my TpT store.
EVERYTHING is on sale!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo! (the 5th of May)
Looking a fun packet of activities to introduce the holiday to your kiddos? I've created a FUN and ENGAGING 15-page packet to use with my students.
It was featured on the Teacher Made Freebies Facebook page:
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
AND last but certainly not least, here's the topic for this week's
"Tricks of the Trade" linky:
Hope to see you on Thursday!

1 comment

  1. Oh I loooove this packet. I wasn't going to do anything for Cinco de Mayo, but it looks like you did all the work for me. Thanks a ton:)
    Deniece

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top