Wednesday Workshop: Math Websites

Happy Wednesday, Folks!
Today I'm linking up with Jessica from "Ideas by Jivey" for her "Workshop Wednesday" linky party. This week is all about great websites to use when teaching math.

Here are some tried and true websites my kids benefit from:



This is an awesome website with lots of different options to supplement math instruction and provide valuable practice/reinforcement. There are different links to games, apps, movies, tutorials, worksheets, options for iPods, iPads, and Android, and practice/review games for TONS of concepts. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Scholastic's "Study Jams" is another awesome site that has videos, tutorials, and catchy songs that teach students valuable concepts in both math and science. My kiddos sing these for WEEKS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"AAA" math is a great website that is very easy to navigate.
It has pages sorted by grade or by math concept. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

math cats

Lastly, "MathCats" is a very fun and engaging website filled with interactive objects, videos, games, and crafts. It provides excellent practice with story word problems and critical thinking activities.

What websites do you use to teach/supplement/reinforce math? Link up with Jivey to share your ideas!

5 comments

  1. I love Study Jams too! The other websites are new to me and I can't wait to check them out!
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people are sharing sites I haven't heard of- including you! I'm so glad I did this linky because we are getting so many great new resources! Thanks for linking up!
    Jivey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to find new resources as well! I love Study Jams.
    ~April Walker
    The Idea Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know Hooda Math-sounds like a great resource! Thanks for sharing!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really intrigued by StudyJams. I just went over to the website and it looks pretty great! I'm super excited about the science videos as well. They will be prefect for the 4th grade test kids in NYS take!

    Polka Dots & Teaching Tots

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top