"Taste the Rainbow" Let's Get Acquainted Linky!

Hello friends! 
Well I've officially begun my Spring Break countdown...4 more days! 

WAHHOOOOO!


I saw this cute frame idea from "The Happy Teacher" - I think I'm going to make this and countdown until SUMMER!

I'm linking up with "Flying Into First Grade" for her fantastic linky:

Today's theme is...SKITTLES
So join me as we "taste the rainbow" together...

Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Mint Moose Tracks
Mint deliciousness plus chocolatey, fudgy goodness?
YES PLEASE!

Orange- Favorite Memory from College
I had a phenomenal college experience - it's hard to pick just one experience! The one that instantly comes to mind is a mission trip I went on to Romania

I went with a team from my college and worked in a youth camp in Bhuten, Romania. It was an incredibly stretching, challenging, and life-changing experience as God instilled in me a passion for the Romanian people. I also met one of my all-time best friends, Candace, on that trip - in fact, we grew so close after that trip that she was my maid of honor!

Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
YANKEES!

Green- Favorite Fast Food Place

I love me a good submarine sandwich - my mouth is watering just thinking about Jersey Mike's Chicken Teriyaki!

Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)
I am 4'10" and my hubby is 6'2"
We make quite a pair walking down the street.
It's the same height difference between Abraham Lincoln and his wife :)
And no, I do not need a step stool to kiss him :)

Join the fun - Head on over to link up!


ALSO....

Today marks the 111th year of the Titanic sinking. In honor and remembrance of the tragedy, my Titanic Activity Packet will be 15% off today and tomorrow!

 


Signature

4 comments

  1. Not only do we have the Jessica part in common, but we both love Moosetracks!! I love your Jessica blogging club idea...there are a lot of us. Thanks for stopping by! Glad to find you too!
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I found your blog from the link! I'm a Jersey teacher, too! Go Yankees!
    Meghan
    First Grade Hugs and High Fives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how late your spring break is! Geesh! Hope you have fun plans ready to go! How funny, I'm 5'3" and my husband is 6'4", which is why I wear heels ALL the time!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have met so may bloggers through this linky! I love it! We just got a Jersey mike's in town--and am excited to try it! I am also your newest follower!

    I am also having a linky. Anything you buy, sell, find, make, or love that is for a dollar so head on over and join the fun!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top