My Productive and Relaxing Spring Break!

Well today is bittersweet as it's the final weekday of my Spring Break! I am soon saying good-bye to my life of luxury and jumping back into the classroom. I do miss my kiddos, but I have certainly enjoyed my time off. 

Here's a re-cap of my wonderful, glorious, Spring Break week:
fiveforfriday

1. Surpassed 100 products on TpT
TeachersPayTeachers  - Lesson Plans,Teaching Materials and Other Teacher-Created Resources
This week I was a product publishing machine :)
I have surpassed 100 products in my store - almost half of them are FREE!

Here's my latest packet to accompany my lovely IDIOMS unit:
Did you realize how many idioms derive from sports?
Here are a few examples: across the board, ball is in his court, a ballpark estimate, dive in headfirst, down to the wire, drop the ball...the list goes on and on!
Your students (especially those rough and tumble boys!) will LOVE playing this game- and they'll learn valuable vocabulary skills while they're at it!

Note: If you missed the FREE Weather Idioms Packet from last week, click HERE!
 2. Great couponing site:

Are you a couponer? 
I am not. 
I would like to be. 
But I clip coupons. And then I lose them. Or I forgot to use them.
"Couponing to Disney" is an awesome site that delivers coupons to your inbox!  I have used so many of them already.
My favorite part: she highlights 49 FREE Kindle books each day! 
My Kindle library has grown exponentially :)

3. Crafty Creations: I had a lot of fun CRAFTING this week!
Here are a few of cards that I made:
 
 


You can read more about my crafting creations and Cuttlebug tutorial HERE.

4. Book Studies
I have been working diligently on several book study products.
This week I made:


One COOL Friend is the 2013 Caldecott Honor Book and it deserves the honor! 
I LOVE Penguins, so when I heard about this book, I knew that I needed to have it for my library! It is so fun and surprising that the kids will love it. It lends itself to a study of penguins, the arctic, and explorers.
I have created a 12-page packet that you can grab FOR FREE!
If you download it, please leave feedback!

Book Study Projects I am currently working on:
*Hatchet
*Island of the Blue Dolphins
*Because of Winn-Dixie
*Mrs. Smith's Incredible Storybook

Speaking of FREEBIES - have you been taking advantage of my frequent FLASH FREEBIES on my Facebook page? If you've missed them, please "LIKE" me!


5. NEW LINKY PARTY starting Thursday!
I am teaming up with my dear bud, Becky from Compassionate Teacher, to bring you a brand-new, exciting, inspiring, motivating linky party...
"Tricks of the Trade Thursdays"

Each Thursday there will be a theme (such as homework collection and management, manipulative storage, transition motivators, incentive systems, desk organization, filing systems, etc.) and you are invited to link up your tricks of the trade, or any ideas, systems, Pinspirations, strategies, etc. that keep your classroom running smoothly.

Next Thursday, May 2nd, will be our first edition. 
The theme will be...

Questions to consider:
What tools do you use to create bulletin boards? 
How often do you change them? 
Do you have boards that stay up all year?
What types of materials do you put on them?

*PLEASE JOIN US!*

10 comments

  1. I am so glad I introduced you to Couponing to Disney! It is a wonderful site! I am also excited for your linky party...I am going to have to be thinking about my bulletin boards!

    Rosie
    Rosie's Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. My student last year was the model for the boy in One Cool Friend! I love that book!

    Also, I am SO excited for our linky. I am about to post my preview of it. :-)

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 tpt products! That is quite an accomplishment!

    The Frizz

    The Frizz in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new linky party sounds exciting. I am looking forward to participating.

    Foreman Teaches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Email me your assignments and I will send you back the solutions.
    In addition to solving problems I do projects, papers and essays.
    I offer assistance in the following areas, undergraduate, graduate and post graduate levels:
    Accounting
    Accounting concept
    Income statement
    Balance sheet
    Cash-flow statement
    Accounts receivable, Note receivable
    Inventory
    Fixed Assets, Depreciation
    Intangible assets
    Current liability
    Bond
    Long-term liability
    Common and preferred stock
    Treasury stock
    Cash and dividends
    Financial statement analysis
    Cost accounting, Cost analysis
    Accounting and management decision
    Budgeting
    www.homeworkhelpindia.com
    prashant8778@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Email me your assignments and I will send you back the solutions.
    In addition to solving problems, I do projects, papers, and essays.
    I offer assistance in the following areas, undergraduate, graduate and post graduate levels:
    Accounting
    Accounting concept
    Income statement
    Balance sheet
    Cash-flow statement
    Accounts receivable, Note receivable
    Inventory
    Fixed Assets, Depreciation
    Intangible assets
    Current liability
    Bond
    Long-term liability
    Common and preferred stock
    Treasury stock
    Cash and dividends
    Financial statement analysis
    Cost accounting, Cost analysis
    Accounting and management decision
    Budgeting
    www.homeworkhelpindia.com
    prashant8778@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear friends, If you are looking for any homework help in accounting or its related subjects like business, finance, economics, statistics, etc., contact homeworkhelpindia@gmail.com or visit www.homeworkhelpindia.com. You will get best services at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Email me your assignments and I will send you back the solutions.
    In addition to solving problems, I do projects, papers, and essays.
    I offer assistance in the following areas, undergraduate, graduate and post graduate levels:
    Accounting
    Accounting concept
    Income statement
    Balance sheet
    Cash-flow statement
    Accounts receivable, Note receivable
    Inventory
    Fixed Assets, Depreciation
    Intangible assets
    Current liability
    Bond
    Long-term liability
    Common and preferred stock
    Treasury stock
    Cash and dividends
    Financial statement analysis
    Cost accounting, Cost analysis
    Accounting and management decision
    Budgeting
    www.homeworkhelpindia.com
    prashant8778@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear friends, If you are looking for any homework help in accounting or its related subjects like business, finance, economics, statistics, etc., contact homeworkhelpindia@gmail.com or visit www.homeworkhelpindia.com. You will get best services at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Dear friends, If you are looking for any homework help in accounting or its related subjects like business, finance, economics, statistics, etc., contact homeworkhelpindia@gmail.com or visit www.homeworkhelpindia.com. You will get best services at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top