"These are a Few of My Favorite NOUNS!"

I'm linking up with Latoya from "Flying into First Grade" for her fabulous linky party:


The theme this week is NOUNS!
As a grammar geek, this made my week! :)
(Looky there - I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!)

Here are my favorite nouns

Person:

I know, I know - I post about him a lot :)
My best friend, adventure partner, source of support and encouragement - my hunky hubby, Jonathan!

PLACE:
Romania!

In 2007 I went on a mission trip to Romania and it changed my life. I worked in a teen camp, leading small group Bible studies and hosting youth rallies several nights. It was incredible to see these young Romanians so on fire for God - it was both encouraging and challenging!

Thing:
Hmmm this is a tough one. I have a lot of passions in life. But the one that defines me would be my relationship with the Lord, so I'm going to say my Bible. I am so blessed to have a godly husband, a loving and supportive Christian family, and a wonderful church to attend each week.


Animal:
My favorite animal is a sloth bear!



Aren't they cute?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, there are some fantastic giveaways going on right now!
Check them out by clicking on:


Enter to win a chance to win - I'm contributing an item from my TpT store

I can't even imagine having 5000 followers!






5 comments

  1. Hello! I found your blog from the Let's Get Acquainted Linky. I am now your newest follower! I am looking forward to the ideas that you share.

    Heather Salsman
    Teaching Through Turbulence

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to be your newest follower! I love finding upper elementary bloggers!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog design!!! I can't wait for her to finish with mine! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm your newest follower! I love finding blogs for the upper grades. You have so many great ideas and I can't wait for more :o)

    Sabra
    Teaching with a Touch of Twang

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top