The Rumors are True...

Hellloooooo!
Hope you're all having a thrilling Thursday! I had a great day at school (I'll share more about it tomorrow!), had a delicious dinner with friends, and then went out for a 'pamper-myself-just-because' manicure! Now I'm settled on the couch for pajamas, a chick flick, and some blogging love :)

There are three purposes to this post:

1. To share about my fantastic new pencil sharpeners.
I have been so blessed to get not one but TWO of the famous Classroom Friendly Supplies pencil sharpeners!

And the rumors are true..this sharpener is INCREDIBLE!


The first one (we named him "Stuart the Sharpener") I WON from the fabulously creative and friendly Amanda and Stacia from "Collaboration Cuties" and their recent giveaway

Collaboration Cuties

THEN I also had one sent to me for FREE from Classroom Friendly supplies. If you have a blog with over 100 followers, you can request your own by clicking here.


We named this one "Stella" :)

The pencil sharpener really is as amazing as everyone says it is. The pencils sharpen quickly and quietly - and the kids LOVE the newest additions to our classroom family! I showed them in small groups how to work it (it's a little different than other sharpeners) and now they are all eager to use it and are sharpening like pros! :)

Well I'm off to get some schoolwork done, relax, and gear up for another fantastic Friday!

11 comments

  1. Okay I have got to get one! This as been the year of pencil hell. I have bouth the little hand held sharpeners since my big one was broken last year. They have broken every single one of them!!! My kids recently wrote a personification letter and they chose the pencil sharpener. They begged the kids to treat it right and not break it. Sadly their pleas did not work. I'm hating pencils this year.

    Kaci
    Teaching in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the blog love friend! I'm going to have to get one of those sharpeners too! Thank you for the heads up!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog! The pencil sharpeners look awesome! Are they the ones that everyone is bragging about as being the quietest pencil sharpener? I love your blog design too!
    Doodling Around in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through Doodle Bugs Teaching's linky. I keep seeing this pencil sharpener on so many blogs! I simply must have one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up! Love that you named the sharpener!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top