Lucky Linky

Happy Almost-St.-Patrick's-Day, Everyone!

With St. Patrick's Day coming up, we've been doing a lot of celebrating in my classroom (check out some of our activities by clicking here.) and thinking about how lucky blessed we are. 

^I'm linking up with Brittany from "Lovely Literacy and More"^

Here's why I'm lucky:


My hubby:
Best friend.
Adventure partner.
#1 helper.

My mom:
Second best friend :)
Shopping buddy.
Advice-giver.
Support system.

My teaching partner, Rose (on the left) and I.
My confidant.
Commuting buddy.
Idea-bouncer-offer.
Chocolate supplier.
Fellow Circut-lover.

My friends:
Though spread out across the country, they brighten my day each time we chat.

My Cricut! 
I LOVE crafting and am so thankful for my newest toy.

My students:
Zany.
Lovable.
Exciting.
Curious. 
Funny.

Even on my craziest mornings, they brighten my day and remind me why I do what I do.

My blogging buddies!
Thank-you to YOU, my blogging friends who share ideas, collaborate, and comment on my posts. You truly add JOY to my JOURNEY. 

Because I'm so blessed, I want to bless YOU! I'm following Brittany's lead and am offering...

Check out my store and leave a comment below with the product that you'd like to try out.
The give-away ends tomorrow night (3-17) at 10pm.

Comment.
Enjoy!





Signature

12 comments

  1. Love the post and thanks for the giveaway! I'm choosing your Word Family Picnic Activity! Thanks!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel almost guilty for even commenting! You already gave me one great package when I commented before....but I do think I would LOVE to have the February MEGA activity package. I really had fun doing a lot of different things this past February so I am sure you package would just add to the excitement next year!
    Sidney
    teachingisagift@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel guilty - I'm thrilled to give it to you!
      Check your inbox - and enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Wow! LOVE your post. I would like the February Mega Activity Pack. Thank you so much!

    doraalvarezroa8261993@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your pics but my favorite has to be the one of your hubs giving you a smooch on the cheek. Super adorable! I like to craft as well, but I am curios as to what a cricut is. I'll have to google it. Lol... And WOW- super impressed with your freebie of choice! :) Thanks so much for linking up!!!

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy & More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog - the photos are gorgeous. Your Feb Mega pack woudl be great.
    shaw.paula.j@edumail.vic.gov.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blot and you always have such great ideas. Thank you for sharing. I would like your Tissue Box Book Report.
    La'Taisha
    Elegant8@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't use my cricut as much as I should. I need to figure out how to do vinyl like I've seen on Pinterest.

    I love your "Angry VERBS" Activities Part Two - we are working on verbs now. My students would love it!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans
    mrsosullivangrade3 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love the Word Family Picnic Activity!
    slsvetich@comcast.net
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the Word Family Picnic! LOVE it!
    I don't yet have a blog but have started placing items for sale....Please consider following us if you teach Kindergarten!
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/My-Little-Kinder-Garden
    http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/ssvetich

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello ladies! Your packets have been e-mailed out! Let me know if you have any trouble opening the attachments.

    Enjoy!

    If you use the products with your kiddos, please blog about it and link back to this blog - thanks!

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. I should have caught up sooner on your blog! Love the wedding pictures. Adorable! :)

    Christy

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top