Let's Get Acquainted!

I'm linking with with Latoya from "Flying Into First" for her first edition of "Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party"


Here's the deal: you write about three things you love - each starting with a letter in your initials!

My initials are J. M. L., so here goes:

J is for Jars of Peanut Butter
I love peanut butter - and could eat it everyday! I love it by itself, with jelly, with honey, with nutella, with chocolate, for breakfast, for lunch, for dinner, for dessert.
I am a peanut-butter-lovin' machine!

M is for Making Cards
I've always loved crafting and scrapbooking, but I've recently gotten into scrapping and card-making. I LOVE playing with my new *toys* (my Cricut and my Cuttlebug) to make fun, seasonal cards:



Click here to view more of my crafty creations: JOY Scrapbooking

L is for Love to Travel
My hubby and I LOVE to explore! We see life as a grand adventure God is taking us on - and cannot wait to see where He leads us next. I love packing suitcases, perusing travel guides, riding airplanes, taking road trips, and making itineraries.  Outside of the US and Canada, I have been to Romania, India, South Korea, and the Cayman Islands - they were all life-shaping experiences. Next summer...EUROPE! (That's our dream anyway...)



Head on over to Flying into First Grade to make some new bloggy friends!

1 comment

  1. I am hooked on Peter Pan's Honey Roasted PB! Yummy! My middle son has to take a pill every night and he will only take it hidden in a spoonful of PB & Nutella :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top