Let's Get Acquainted - Two Truths and a Lie

Happy St. Patrick's Day, blogging friends!

I'm linking up with Latoya from "Flying into First Grade" for her new linky party, "Let's Get Acquainted!"

This week's topic is "two truths and a lie" - share three facts about yourself (two must be true and one must be a lie). Other bloggers can guess which one is the lie and then at the end of the week, I'll reveal the truth! 

Here are my three facts:

1. I am allergic to sunscreen

2. I hate bugs

3. I am originally from Montreal, Canada

Which two are true?
Which one is the lie?

Comment below with your guess - if you're correct, you'll be entered into a random drawing to win a FREE product from my TpT store! :)


Also, in honor of St. Patrick's Day, I'm having a sale at my TpT store:


~Happy Shopping!~

And if you're looking for a last-minute FREEBIE, check out these fun and festive graphic organizers that can be used with ANY book!


  

Click here to download your FREE copy of my St. Patrick's Day Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers
  
Comment below with your guess on which fact is a lie and you could WIN an item of YOUR CHOICE from my TpT store! :)




12 comments

  1. Number 3 is a lie. Just guessing! :)

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so tough! I'm going to guess number #2. :) Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to guess #3. Maybe from Toronto instead?

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm don't think you are a Toronto girl (I'm born and raised here and you are too nice:) I will guess #2. Have a great week...Easter holidays are coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to guess number 2.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, since no one's guessed #1 yet, I'll go with that one. It's as good a guess as any!
    Marion
    www.mentoringinthemiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. As your best bud, I hope I get this right. I am guessing #1 is your lie.

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Number 1? This is tough!
    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars
    readerstars@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  9. I was going to go with #1 as well. It is funny how some people went into great details and others were so simple, yet all are so tough!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to say #2...

    Rosie
    rose.loiacono@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top