"Give These a Woman a Hand" Women's History Month Project

Happy March Everyone! With all of the talk of shamrocks, little leprechauns running around, and pots of gold, I don't want people to overlook an important aspect of March...


Women have done so much for our country (and our world!) and to celebrate this holiday and provide my students with valuable research skills using either the Internet or an encyclopedia (or both!) I've created a "Give These Women a Hand" packet.

 "Give These Women a Hand" is a fun and engaging project template that exposes your students to a wide variety of influential women and allows them to focus on the life and accomplishments of a noteworthy woman. They take notes on 6 categories and then write the information on hand print template paper and staple the pages together to create a booklet.


17-page packet includes:
*Student instruction sheet
*Research recording sheet - detailed
*Research recording sheet – light
*Noteworthy Women Idea List
*Hand print Template
*Hand print Template – with lines
*K-W-L Chart
*Venn Diagram Activity Sheets 
*“Dear Diary” Writing Prompt
*“Celebrating Women’s History Month” writing paper
*Project Rubric


Here's a preview of the entire product:
 

As usual, I'd like to GIVE THIS PRODUCT AWAY for the first two bloggy friends who leave a comment with their e-mail address!

3 comments

  1. Jessica,
    What a fantastic idea! My daughter just came home on Friday and told me she is going to an International Women's Day conference with her teacher next week. That got me thinking...what am I doing? Your product looks perfect! I hope that a lot of people use it...Thanks for commenting on my blog too! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tremendous product! I love this and would love to have one for my classroom!


    Thanks so much!

    rachaelaschauer@gmail.com

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! The product should be in your inbox as I speak...er, type :)

    ENJOY!

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top