Currently...March!

~Happy March!~

March is a fun, festive, long month where we really drive home curriculum in preparation for THE test *insert gasp here.* But that doesn't mean we can squeeze in a few fun activities.

I've created these FREE St. Patrick's Day Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers that can be used for almost any book: 





Aren't they cute?

Click here for your FREE copy of the St. Patrick's Day Graphic Organizers for ANY book!

And now, the event we wait all month for....



I'm linking up with Farley for her monthly "Currently" linky party - March edition!


Head on over to "Oh Boy Fourth Grade" and share your thoughts and ramblings to welcome March!

ANDDDDDD...
I'm CURRENTLY throwing a 100 Follower Giveaway! You can read all about it here:


9 comments

  1. Ohhh Jammies... that is a good one! I wish I had thought of that! :-P
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey


    ReplyDelete
  2. Jammies, Ha! Very creative use of the J. It took me a while to remember what I LOVE that begins with the letter 'C' and then felt really badly when I recalled that I have two amazing Cats! Don't we all need more closet space! Great to meet you and visit me when you can!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love my cricut!!! You can make so many things with it!
    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Jelly Belly addict. Not the most proud thing to admit, but it's so true!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog, thanks to My Journey to 5th Grade! I am your newest follower :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute graphic organizers!! Thanks for sharing!! The letter "J" was hard, right?? I didn't think of jogging... that would have totally worked for me too!
    -Jackie-
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are lucky your name starts with J! Jellybeans and jammies should go hand-in-hand! Congrats on reaching 100 followers :) I don't even know where I'd begin if I had $1000 to spend at Michaels. I'd probably stock up on Cricut cartridges even though I just don't have enough time to scrapbook these days. All well. Enjoy your weekend :)
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also hate jogging... or running for that matter. I'll stick to walking thank you very much :)

    Brittany
    Closing the Gap... in a Cute Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also not big on jogging, but I love my jammies! Thanks for linking up to my St. Patty's day linky party! Great freebies!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top