A Glimpse Into My Heart: Favorites Linky

Happy Easter, my dear blogging friends!
What a joyous day it is; the day Christ proved once and for all His victory over the grave - and over our sin!


I'm linking up with Latoya from "Flying into First Grade" for her weekly linky. The theme this week is FAVORITES!

Here's a glimpse into my heart:

Favorite Place to Shop:
For clothes - Macy's

For craft supplies - Michaels

Favorite TV Show:
Chuck!

Favorite Sweet Treat:
This was my birthday cake (delicious - albeti non-traditional) made by my wonderful mother. It's a Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake...aka simple goodness!

Favorite Food:
Chicken fajitas - YUM!

Favorite Restaurant:
My hubs and I love to eat at Fridays - it's always a special date night! :)

2 comments

  1. Hi! I found your blog through Flying Through First's linky party. I love TGI Fridays but there isn't one in my town! :-( We have THREE Ruby Tuesday's, but no TGI Fridays....really?

    Cheesecake is my weakness, but there are not any places that sell authentic cheesecake around here....I save that for my trips to New York! Carnegie Deli makes the absolutely best cheesecake....hands down! I have walked 5 miles in 3 inch heels to get some once....no joke!

    Have a great week!
    Carla
    Surviving Sixth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cheesecake looks AMAZING!!!

    I love that we both chose Macy's for our favorite store.

    Hope you had a great Easter!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top