Novel Study Packet Winners!

On Friday I blogged about two new MEGA packets I have posted for two novel studies: Charlotte's Web and Hunger Games.



Tonight I am giving away THREE packets to faithful followers who left a comment.

Drum roll please!

And the winners are...
...
....
.....
......


1. Marion from "Mentoring in the Middle" - Hunger Games Packet

MomLogowithblog

2. Amanda from Collaboration Cuties  - Charlotte's Web Packet
Collaboration Cuties

3. Amber from "Rock, Paper, Scissors" - Charlotte's Web Packet
My Photo

Congratulations ladies! Check your e-mails - packets are on their way! :)

If you didn't win, I say, "Don't cry, Shopgirl" (You've Got Mail fan, anyone?) because you can head over to my TpT store where these two packets are 15% off! Now through Tuesday :)

Happy shopping!


3 comments :

  1. Woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!! Yay!! Super psyched!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy!! I'm having trouble getting back into Rafflecopter to e-mail you about your winnings!! Could you email me so I can get your e-mail to the donors and you can get all your goodies?? :)

    Ashley
    primaryteacherhood@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got the e-mail - thanks for the goodies!

      ~Jessica

      Delete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.