New Blog Button!

Happy Sunday, Blogging Friends!

JoyintheJourney

Well I've now joined the rest of my technologically advanced blogging friends and have added a button to my page!

I changed the look of my logo a little - I still love my travel-theme - but wanted a design that matched my blog layout plus represented my passions and the things that I blog about. Therefore - I have put a picture of an apple to represent teaching, craft supplies because I love scrapbooking, card-making, and anything else crafty, and a cross to represent the most important thing in my life - my relationship with Jesus Christ. He is my only source of true hope, peace, and JOY!

I am SO thankful to the "My Pregnancy Baby" blog that walks you step-by-step through the process of uploading a button. If you're looking for an easy way to do it - look no further!

Well that's all for now - I'm off to watch the season finale of Downton Abbey! Gah - so excited! :)





2 comments

  1. Cute button!

    I'm wondering why I never got into that show... Might need to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the button! It looks great and totally represents your heart. I didn't realize you didn't have an official one yet or I would have shown you how to do it!

    See you later today!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top