Fabulous FREE Finds!

Happy President's Day Everyone!

I have basking in wonderful fact that I not only have today off - but the whole week! Thank the Lord for Winter Breaks! It came just at the right time!
I have a very optimistic to-do list a mile long with things I have to do and a much longer list of things I'd like to do! :)

Because I'm feeling so free and festive, I have two fun (and FREE!) finds I'd like to share with you:

1. Free Winter Fonts from Over the Big Moon


Aren't they cute?! I'm have a newly-discovered Font Fettish - and love finding fun (and free!) fonts! I can't wait to use some of these in upcoming projects :)

Also - if you're looking for an easy step-by-step way to download and install a font - check out this tutorial by clicking on the picture:

button1 575x575 How to install free fun fonts on your computer

2. AWESOME School Signs by Technology Rocks. Seriously.

BlogButton

Ok, this is  FABULOUS find - you need to go and check it out NOW!

This wonderful lady who has very creative skills has designed TONS of signs for a classroom, a library, or a home! And the best part - they are all FREE! 

Here are some of my favorites:

I downloaded and printed A TON of them to laminate and hang in my classroom. They are awesome for prompting thought-provoking discussions and teaching life lessons.

What are your plans for you big, relaxing day off?

I'm off now to take the plunge...and cut my hair! Wish me luck! :)


2 comments

  1. These signs are awesome! Thanks for sharing the link.

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVE fonts! :) PS I nominated you for the Liebster! Go check out my blog for the deets. :)
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top