A Satisfied Shopper

As both a TpT seller and buyer, I had a lovely Super Bowl weekend!

I'm linking up with "Blog Hoppin" and "My Journey to Fifth Grade" to share what we bought on the special sale weekend.
   

I wanted to share a couple things I bought on this Sunday's Super Sale!


 
Aren't these cool? I've been fascinated with Mr. Hughes' dodecahedron projects for a while, so I decided to take the plunge. I'm always looking for new, fun, and creative book report ideas, so  I thought this would be a practical buy.

2. Comprehension Question Fans from Runde's Room




I can't wait to use these with my kiddos - there are TONS of questions that can be used to assess comprehension, deeper understanding, and enhance critical thinking with any book.

What did you buy? Link on up to share your goodies!

5 comments

  1. Great purchases! I'll have to check out that dodecahedron project. There are so many awesome resources being shared out there. I just found your blog and am your newest follower. Happy Blogging!
    -Kate

    http://katesclassroomcafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up. I keep seeing those fans all over the place. I wish I would have known about them before the sale, but I will probably still buy them!!!

    Julie
    My Journey to 5th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just gave my students the dodecahedron project today! I'd been looking at it for a while, too. Let's stay in touch about how it works with your students (mine are 6th graders).
    Marion
    www.mentoringinthemiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, please do you know what the piece holding the questions papers together in the middle is called ? I need it to use it in a project report but I don't know its name é_è

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top