Then and Now...Linky Party

I'm joining Mrs. Mc at Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! for her "Then & Now" linky party.

thenandnow

We are supposed to show one of our first products thatwe put on TpT and then one of our newest products.  I haven't been on TpT for very long...only since the beginning of December, but I feel that I've learned a great deal and have already
 improved the quality of my items in the meantime. 

Here's mine:

THEN:
Angry VERBS Activities and Project Idea Part 1 is a fun, engaging packet that includes three activities to use as part of an “Angry Verbs” unit. This portion deals with differentiating linking and action verbs, using linking and action verbs in writing, and going on a verb scavenger hunt through a book, a movie, a classroom, etc. The students then need to show comprehension through a synthesizing activity where they write their own sentences using action and linking verbs they find.
I've recently added an Angry VERBS Activities Part 2 with two more activities - This 20-page packet includes two fun and engaging games that are Common Core aligned and give your students valuable practice with verbs. Perfect for centers, partner work, or individual activity for students who need reinforcement.




NOW:
My Martin Luther King Jr. Packet is 30-pages chalked full of fun and engaging learning activities. Martin Luther King Jr. Day is Monday, January 21st - are you ready?  Make lesson planning a breeze with this ready-to-use packet. You can check out my complete post about the product by clicking here




Check out my store by clicking here: Jessica's TpT Store

If you're a TpT member, head over to Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! to link up!




3 comments

  1. Love the angry birds activity! I to have only done tpt for a few months but I must ask how did you get so many followers there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dana-

      The students LOVE anything to do with Angry Birds - it's gotten to the point where my 5th graders BEG me to review verbs because they know we'll put out an Angry VERB game :)

      I have only been selling on TpT since early December, so I'm definitely a novice as well :) I don't really have a trick for gaining followers - I offer a lot of free stuff and advertise my priced items. Wish I could be of more help :)
      Happy blogging!

      ~Jessica

      Delete
  2. It is awesome to see how you've changed as a TPT seller. I like that you've gone back to revise your earlier products. I plan to do the same thing with some of the earlier products that I made. Thanks again so much for linking up with me!

    MrsMc from Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top