LOVEly Valentine's Day Activity

I'm linking up with Sunny Days in Second Grade for her weekly
"Show and Tell Tuesday" party!
The theme for this week is VALENTINE'S DAY! Hop on over and share the love :)

andddddd... Mr. Hughes from "An Educator's Life" for his "Share the Wealth" linky party

As an upper elementary teacher, I find February to be a difficult month because there are SO MANY HOLIDAYS and I can only justify drifting from the curriculum so much. So I've decided to find activities to incorporate the holidays into my curriculum - in fun and engaging ways.


I have created a My LOVE-ly Valentine's Pack that can be downloaded from my 

TpT store for FREE:



Also, if you're looking for more February activities, the Valentine's Packet is available in my large February MEGA packet, which includes 39-pages of activities for Valentine's Day, President's Day, and Groundhog Day.


Got your own Valentine's Day ideas to share? Head on over to "Sunny Days" to share your ideas on "Show and Tell Tuesday"!
And don't forget to "Share the Wealth"  and post a freebie on "An Educator's Life"




No comments

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top