Monday Made-It

Hello bloggy world! 
Today I'm linking up with Tara from "4th Grade Frolics" for her monthly "Monday Made It" linky party! 


Made-it for home:
Here's a wreath I made out of book pages! 


On Saturday I had a girly get-together while my hubby's away. 
We decorated mugs (draw with sharpie, bake at 350 for 30 minutes). Isn't it cute?

 


As a thank-you for coming, I gave them these very cute winter goodie bags, filled with fun, warm socks and pedicure sets:

Now these are now my pictures (forgot!), but here's the idea:


Made-it for school:
I've had a very busy December, as I started off my TpT store - today I sold my 100th item! I know it may seem small, but to a rookie like me who started selling less than a month ago, it's quite an accomplishment! I've been creating my little heart out, but I've posted about many of them so far. 

If you're looking for something for back-t0-school or the New Year, click here.

If you're looking for something for Martin Luther King Day click here.

Here's my newest product: Snowman Homophones Unit

This is a 20-page winter-themed unit on homophones, or words that sound the same, but are spelled differently and have different meanings. Engage students with fun, festive activities that provide them with valuable practice on identifying and differentiating between homophones.

"Snowman Homophones" activities are ideal for centers, group work, partner activities, or individual work for early finishers or students who need additional support.

20-page packet includes:
• “Snowman Homophone” game directions
• Homophone poster
• 24 “snowman” cards
• 24 “top hat” cards
• Homophone recording sheets 1 & 2 (print back-to-back)
• Answer key
• Homophone challenge: writing sentences
• Homophone practice: choosing the correct homophone

 
 
 
 
Click here to download a preview and purchase your Snowman Homophones Unit for only $3!

Go on over to "4th Grade Frolics" and link-up now!

No comments

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top