Linking Up With LOVE!


I'm joining Tessa from "Tales from Outside the Classroom" 

for her "Linking Up With LOVE" linky party!


Here are some things I'm LOVING!

My family! This weekend was filled with lovely birthday celebrations, gifts, and way too much cake! (which is NEVER a bad thing in my book!) 


That is a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake, my friends.
My mouth is watering at the memory...


My Cricut!
You can read more about the crazy circumstances that led to me buying my very own CRICUT by clicking here.

I got THREE new cartridges PLUS a Cuttlebug for my birthday! I am one spoiled crafter!

  



I recently opened a TpT and TN store and am LOVING it! I've learned SO much in the 6 weeks since I started - and am on a posting craze! Thank-you SO much to everyone who has been so supportive and helpful as I begin this new adventure.

Looking for some fun and easy-to-implement February activities that incorporate holidays, but don't throw the curriculum out the window? Check out my February MEGA Packet that is 39-pages of ideas and activities for Groundhog Day (February 2), Valentine's Day (February 14), and President's Day (February 20)



I LOVE teaching grammar - I think it's so important to know how to speak and write correctly, as it is often the thing that people judge first. I want my students to be mature speakers and writers - and to use grammar rules with confidence!

Looking for a way to engage students in a grammar lesson in a meaningful way? Look no further! Here's a sneak preview at my newest product, Pronouns Scavenger Hunt Activity!



 


Engage your students with this fun and challenging Scavenger Hunt activity! Send your students searching around the classroom for pronouns - and watch their understanding deepen as they differentiate between words that are pronouns and words that aren't, as well as subject pronouns versus object pronouns.

16-page packet includes:
• Scavenger Hunt instructions
• 24 word cards
• Scavenger Hunt Recording Sheet #1
• Scavenger Hunt Recording Sheet #2
• Answer Keys (2)
• Pronoun Prompts: three writing prompts with instructions to underline the pronouns in each story


And last, but not least...


I'm loving me some Downton Abbey! I'm off to make dinner and then re-watch Season 3 episode 2 in preparation for episode 3 coming on tonight at 9!  Anybody else in the blogging world with me? 





Signature

7 comments

  1. I'm lucky...I get to watch Downton Abbey at 8:00. I watched the most recent episode this afternoon (somehow I missed last week!) and am psyched for tonight.
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe what happened in last night's epsiode?!?! AHHH! :)

      I'm jealous you get to watch it at 8pm! 9-10pm (or sometimes 11pm) is past my bedtime!

      I'm glad to find another fan!

      Delete
  2. I must be missing out on something.... everyone is talking about Downtown Abbey and I've never seen it. I guess I need to get on the ball and catch up!!!

    My Journey to 5th Grade

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on Downton Abbey! I am also very jealous, I have wanted a Cricuit forever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to find another Downton lover :)

      I've wanted a Cricut for a long time, but it was always out of my price range. However, when I found this baby for 75% off, I knew I had to snatch it up! And I LOVE it - I rush home each afternoon to play with my new toy :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up! Sorry it took so long to check in with everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top