Happy Birthday...to Me! SALE

Hello bloggy friends!

Today is my birthday (!) and I've been spoiled by my wonderful husband, amazing colleagues  and cute students. It was a fun-filled party day, that's for sure!

To continue the festivities and share my birthday joy, I'm throwing a store-wide 10% sale! That's right - everything in my TpT store is 10% today and tomorrow.

I've got lots of free goodies, as well as some new fun and engaging seasonal products - And the best part is nothing is over $5!

Hop on over and stock up now! :) 



I'm off to a surprise evening of birthday adventures with the hubby - can't wait!



Signature

1 comment

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top